1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR PARTS AND LABOR
The Baxter 6301 Is a Dual Channel volumetric infusion pump. The Baxter 6301 has the capability of delivering a wide range of fluids at a various of infusion rates. The Dual Channels allow the pump to deliver fluids to two patients at once. It contains 2 linear peristaltic pump heads along with independent programming for each pump, so it can simultaneously infuse 2 different solutions. The infusion pump has a flow rate that can deliver 1-99.9 mL per hour in increments of 0.1mL per hour. It has a battery life of 6 hours with one of the pumps running 1 to 1400mL per hour.
- Dual Volumetric I.V. Pump
- Flow check occlusion alarm
- Flow rate calculation
- Programmed delivery profiles
- Incremental flow rate
- Automatic restart once occlusion clears
- Automatic piggybacking for secondary medications
- Height: 11.4 in ( 29 cm)
- Depth: 5.1 in (13 cm)
- Width: 13 in (32.5 cm)
- Weight: 8.1 kg (11.6 lbs)
- 12 volt, 3.2 sealed lead acid
- Approximately 6 hours with one pump running at a rate from 1 to 1400 mL/hr using a fully charged battery
- Approximately 4 hours with both pumps running at a rate from 1 to 1400 mL/hr usinga fully charged battery
- 8 hours for more than 80% recharge
AC Power Requirements
- 110/120 V, 60 Hz
- 2.9 m (9.5 ft) long, with Hospital Grade [plug
- 0.8 A, 250 V, SB, 5.2 mm (1364 in) x 20 mm (2532 in)
Flow Rate Range
- Primary Program: 1 - 999 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments and 1 - 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 mL/hr increments. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personnel.
- Secondary program: 1-999 mL/hr in 1 mL/hr increments and 1 - 99.9 mL/hr in 0.1 ml/hr increments.
- 1.0- 99.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments of 1-9,999 ml for both primary and secondary of each pump. Upper limit can be reduced by authorized service personel.
- Less than 50 micro-amps (per UL 544)
- 50 W
- Factory set to NORM, which causes the pump to alarm on air bubbles approximately 75 uL or larger. The MIN setting causes the pump to alarm on air bubbles approximately 50 ul or larger.
This ensures a LIKE NEW product every time. The items have been reconditioned and tested to meet the manufacturer's original specifications. This process includes cleaning, repairing, and replacing any worn or damaged parts to restore the equipment to its original performance standards. The certification process is intended to provide assurance to buyers that the refurbished equipment has been thoroughly evaluated and meets quality and safety standards.
With the LONGEST refurbished warranty on the market (12 months), stretch your budget with CERTIFIED REFURBISHED
Due to the size and weight, this item ships via Fedex Ground. Shipping is not included.
Manufacturer 1 year warranty on this item. Please click here for more information.