1 YEAR WARRANTY FOR PARTS AND LABOR
The B.Braun Vista Basic is a volumetric infusion pump intended to provide an accurate and continuous flow of parenteral and enteral fluids. Standard delivery rate range from 0.1 to 999.9 ml/h with intrafix and 0.1 to 800 ml/h with Vista Pump Set. This unit is operated via a membrane keypad and equipped with a liquid crystal display to show the delivery rate and operating support to the user. As a workhorse in the outpatient market, it offers a rugged and reliable design, all relevant therapies such as continuous, piggyback and program mode, and a selection of cost-effective, straight line gravity sets.
- Robust design of mechanical components ensures maximum durability for long lasting usage.
- Linear peristaltic pump.
- Can be operated as a stand-alone unit or integrated into an intensive care unit.
- Battery provides at least 3 hours of operation at the highest delivery rate.
- Easy to use, teach, and learn, designed with user friendly guidance
- Using a drop sensor eliminates the need for pre-setting a VTBD in continuous mode and senses upstream occlusions and empty solution containers.
B. Braun Vista Basic Specifications
- Height: 9.4 in (24 cm)
- Width: 5.5 in (14 cm)
- Depth: 7.8 in (20 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Linear peristaltic volumetric infusion pump
- VAC: 100-120 VAC
- Hz: 50-60 Hz
- Watts: 13 Watts
- Leakage Current: Max 30μA
- Type: Nickel–cadmium (rechargeable)
- Amp Hours: 1.2Ah
- Volts: 7.2V
- Operating Time: ≈3.5 hours at 125 mL/hr
- Charge Time: Approx. 16 hours
- Intrafix Tubing: 0.1 to 999.9 mL/h
- Vista Tubing: 0.1 to 800.0 mL/h
- KVO Rate: 1 mL/h or selected rate, whichever is lower
- Flow Rate Accuracy: ±5% measurement time 8h5, temp. 71.6°F
- Air-in-Line, Low Battery, Plug In Now, Bag Empty, Downstream Occlusion, Door Open, Pump Stopped, KVO, Unit Malfunction
- Air bubble size 0.3mL (Can be set from 0.01 to 0.3 mL in service) or 1.5mL/hr (Can be set from 0.5 to 3.5 mL/hr in service program)
- Continuous and Piggyback Modes, Program Mode for variable infusions, Ramp/Taper Mode for TPN infusions and Delay A Mode for postponing infusion start and finish
- User option to retain last Continuous and Piggyback Mode data upon power up. Permanent data retention in Program and Ramp/Taper Modes after pump is turned off
- Operating: 64.4° F to 95° F, 10.15 PSI to 15.37PSI
- Non-Operating: -13° F to 131° F, 10.15 PSI to
- 15.37 PSI
This ensures a LIKE NEW product every time. The items have been reconditioned and tested to meet the manufacturer's original specifications. This process includes cleaning, repairing, and replacing any worn or damaged parts to restore the equipment to its original performance standards. The certification process is intended to provide assurance to buyers that the refurbished equipment has been thoroughly evaluated and meets quality and safety standards.
With the LONGEST refurbished warranty on the market (12 months), stretch your budget with CERTIFIED REFURBISHED
Due to the size and weight, this item ships via Fedex Ground. Shipping is not included.
Manufacturer 1 year warranty on this item. Please click here for more information.
B. Braun Vista