FREE CURBSIDE SHIPPING TO BUSINESS LOCATIONS INCLUDED
- Output rated at 55,000 LUX at 24″ (610mm) distance
- 4,300° K pure white illumination
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 97
- Whiter, more color-correct light than halogen exam lights
- Near-zero heat from both light beam and light head housing
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- Compact head design with smooth arm articulation
- Lower overall maintenance costs due to long-lasting LEDs
The MI 550 light is part of the “cutting-edge” MI LED SERIES.
The MI 550’s LED life averages 50,000 hours. It uses significantly less electric consumption than standard halogen lights for lower electricity bills and long lasting durability
The MI 550’s light beam and head emit very low heat and are part of our LED solution.
The MI 550 light is output rated at 55,000 lux (4,600 foot candles) at a distance of 24”. It is a whiter, more color correct light.
SURGICAL STYLE IN A COMPACT VERSION
Its 9.2” diameter head design is small but powerful and has great arm articulation for a wider range of illumination.
Adjust brightness and position with one hand for efficient adjustments
Comes with a variety of mounting options – wall mount, portable, single and dual ceiling mounts.
Brochures & Docs
Bovie MI 550 Lighting Brochure
Bovie® MI 550 | 750 | 1000 Lighting Specifications
Bovie® Medical Lights 550 | 750 | 1000 Manual
Bovie® Medical Lights 550 | 750 | 1000 Ceiling Pre-Installation Guidelines
Bovie® Medical Lights 550 | 750 | 1000 Ceiling Mount Assembly Installation Cut Sheet
Due to the size and weight, this item ships via freight LTL tractor-trailer. (Think 18 wheeler). Shipping is not included.