DON'T BE FOOLED! This is for the top AND bottom pieces!
Beware shady sellers that try and fool you!
Buy from an authorized dealer!
What makes Ritter the most purchased brand of exam tables? It’s our willingness to research, study and listen so we can meet your needs—and your budget.
The Ritter 204 is the culmination of years of research in design, comfort and function in a manual examination table. You asked—we listened.
- 500-pound patient weight capacity
- Electrical receptacle standard
- Soft Touch Premium Seamless upholstery
- Pass-thru drawer design, no need to specify RH or LH
- Manual back with air-spring assist
- Meets UL 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1-M90 standards
- Please specify upholstery/drawer panel color
- Neutral table base color
Storage - 3 pass-through drawers (accessible from either side of the table)
Safety - Enlarged foot section for easier access to the table
Asepsis - One-piece, seamless drawers for easy cleaning of spills
Back - Manual back with air spring assist
Electrical Receptacle - Duplex, hospital grade on patient's left side
Paper Roll Holder - Holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll
Pelvic Tilt - 7 degrees (optional)
Heated Drawer - 45 W (optional)
500 lbs. weight capacity under normal use
Length: 59.5"/Width: 28.5"/Height: 33" (seamless touch top)
We have tried our very best to accurately represent product colors in this brochure. However, due to the nature of printed media, the color of actual products may differ slightly from how they appear on your printed piece. Colors are subject to change by suppliers. In order to confirm your color selection, we strongly recommend that you contact Customer Experience at 833-482-2537, to request a sample before placing your order.
Specs & Documents
- 500 lbs. weight capacity under normal use
- Length: 59.5"/Width: 28.5"/Height: 33" (seamless touch top)
Midmark offers a one year warranty on this item. Please click here for more information.