Stryker 1005 SM104 M-Series Stretcher Features
The Stryker 1005 M-Series Stretcher with Integrated Patient Scale (SM104 Transport Stretcher) is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications. Stryker’s innovative MSeries sets a new standard for effective treatment and safe transport. Supremely mobile and user-friendly, the M-Series stretchers are perfectly suited for fast-paced and rigorous environments such as the Emergency Department because they help greatly reduce the physical strain on clinicians without sacrificing patient care and comfort.
- Integrated utility tray perfect for hands free medical equipment storage
- TOP MATTRESS INCLUDED
- Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder
- Integrated transfer board
- Power-washable design (SM104 & SM204 only)
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with dual-end activators for efficient mobility
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal
- Glideaway™ siderails with integrated push/ pull handles
- Four integrated IV receptacles
- Trend./reverse Trend.
- Pneumatic backrest/stationary foot
- Constant descent hydraulics
- Dual-end brake & steer controls
- Extra 5th wheel for additional steering
- Thermoformed ABS base with extra capacity storage tray
- 26" or 30" (66 cm) wide patient surface with 3" (8 cm)
- Enhanced Comfort Mattress with patient comfortability in mind
- Less than 21" low height
Stryker 1005 SM104 M-Series Stretcher Specifications
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (317.5 kg)
- Overall Stretcher Length: 84” (± .5”) (213.3 cm)
- Overall Stretcher Width (siderails raised): 33.5” & 37” (± .5”) 85.1 cm & 93.9 cm
- Overall Stretcher width (siderails Lowered): 30.25” & 30.75” (± .5”) 76.8 cm & 78.1 cm
- Minimum/ Maximum Bed Height: 20.75”/34” (± .5”) 52.7 cm / 86.4 cm
- Fowler Angle: 0° to 90° (± 3°)
- Knee Gatch Angle: 0° to 40° (± 1°)
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: +16°/-16° (± 1°)
- Optional Scale System Weight Operating range: 0 lbs. to maximum capacity of the stretcher
- Optional Scale System Accuracy: Between 10° Trend. & 10° Reverse Trend.*± 2 lbs. of weights below 100 lbs. ± 2% of weights above 100 lbs.
- Optional Scale System Environmental Requirements for Operation: 60° F - 80° F 0% - 90% Relative Humidity
Due to the size and weight, this item ships via freight LTL tractor-trailer. (Think 18 wheeler). Shipping is not included.
Manufacturer 1 year warranty on this item. Please click here for more information.