- ADC’s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional and familiar bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance, rugged durability, and impressive ergonomics that provide accuracy in diagnostics.
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim designed specifically for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large-bore stainless-steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal (tactical model with black anodized aluminum binaurals)
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit includes two spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 7.15 oz. (203 g)
- Overall length 27"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
Chestpiece Type: AFD Technology
Chestpiece Material: Stainless
Chestpiece Finish: Mirror
Chestpiece Weight: 3.6 oz
Diaphragm Diameter: 1-3/4"
Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiber Glass
Diaphragm Type: AFD Technology
Headset Type: Cardiology
Headset Material: Stainless
Headset Finish: Satin
Tubing Length: 19"
Total Length: 27"
Total Weight: 7.15 oz
Manufacturer lifetime warranty on this item. Please click here for more information.
This item ships via FedEx Ground. Shipping is included.
American Diagnostic Corporation