FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
Ge Marquette Mac 1200 Features
The GE Marquette Mac 1200 is a compact 12-lead ECG system. It can be configurable for standard electrocardiography without analysis or to include a 12-lead analysis. The system offers a full-page printout and a display showing waveform ECG reading. The MAC 1200 is an easy-to-use system that offers a one-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage, and printing. The GE system includes EKG/ECG electrodes, chart paper, and lead wire.
- Full-size keyboard is easy to use and clean
- Large backlit, waveform LCD Display is contrast adjustable
- Integrated thermal printer for full-size paper reports
- Display Options: Elected lead groups, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain speed, and patient information
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Anti Drift System (ADS) automatically compensates for the baseline fluctuations that are caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the electrodes
- Baseline adjusts where the ECG presentation is shown with an averaged baseline
- Electrode monitoring where there is an audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break
- Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input
Ge Marquette Mac 1200 Specificatons
- Width: 14.5 in. (370 mm)
- Height: 3.7 in. (94 mm)
- Depth: 12.6 in. (320 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 lb. (5.6 kg) with graphics display and battery.
- Acquisition: 12 leads - simultaneously.
- Signal input: Type CF according to IEC.
- Digital sampling rate: 1000 samples/second/channel.
- Dynamic range: Differential signals for AC voltage ±, 10mV Superimposed DC voltage (Polarization voltage) ±600mV.
- Resolution: 5 uV.
- Frequency response:0.04 - 150 Hz.
- Common mode rejection:> 140 dB.
- Input impedance: > 100 M ohms.
- Leakage current: < 10uA.
- Pacemaker detection sensitivity: All leads, duration 0.1 - 2.5 ms, amplitude > 5 mV.
- Type:LCD 320 x 240 pixel, backlit, Contrast adjustable.
- Displayed data: Selected lead group, operation mode, lead check, heart rate, AC filter, muscle her, ADS, gain, speed, name, ID, 3 ECG waveforms.
- Type: Thermal array print head.
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm horizontally 25um at 25 mm/s.
- Paper: 8.5 x 11 inch.
- Writer speed: 5, 25, 50 mm/s.
- Paper type: Z-fold.
- Type: Membrane keypad with tactile feedback / 46 keys.
- Anti Drift System (ADS): Automatic compensation of baseline fluctuations caused by polarization voltage fluctuations at the electrodes.
- Baseline adjustment: ECG presentation on averaged baseline.
- Electrode monitoring: Audible and visual indication on the LCD of disconnected electrodes or fine break. Every single electrode is monitored.
- Copy: In the automatic 12 lead modes, after ECG, recording, copies of the ECG can be printed.
- Test: Automatic performance test upon power up, including verification of the signal path starting at the signal input.
- Ratings: 10 - 120 V (0.32A) / 220 - 240 V (0.16A).
- Frequency: 49 - 65 Hz.
- Battery type: NiCad, 18V, 1.4 Ah.
- Battery charge time: 4 hours.
Every CERTIFIED REFURBISHED item has been reviewed by biomedical engineers, mechanical engineers AND a cosmetic team. All done be ISO certified workers and are tested before leaving our facility.
This ensures a LIKE NEW product every time. The items have been reconditioned and tested to meet the manufacturer's original specifications. This process includes cleaning, repairing, and replacing any worn or damaged parts to restore the equipment to its original performance standards. The certification process is intended to provide assurance to buyers that the refurbished equipment has been thoroughly evaluated and meets quality and safety standards.
With the LONGEST refurbished warranty on the market (12 months), stretch your budget with CERTIFIED REFURBISHED