This case pack has 50,000 boxes (100,000 tests)
freight shipping fees required
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: Requires just a shallow nasal swab that you can do yourself, no more trips to medical providers for each test; includes easy-to-follow instructions.
- SEE RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES: Convenient, fast results anytime, anywhere for when emergency tests are needed; no need for a prescription or send to a lab.
- FOR AGES 2 TO ADULT: Designed for children as young as 2 years old when administered by an adult, and for all people 15 and older to self-administer for broad detection.
- DETECTS ACTIVE COVID-19 INFECTION: Includes 2 tests that are indicated for serial testing—simply test yourself twice within 3 days, at least 36 hours apart; designed to detect active infection with or without symptoms. Detects multiple strains, including the DELTA variant.*
- FOR PERSONAL USE: This test does NOT meet the CDC testing requirements to enter the U.S. when returning from a trip abroad. For proof of negative COVID-19 test, the BinaxNOW COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test may be a better choice.
- OPTIONAL SELF-REPORT: Capture your results in the NAVICA app for self reporting to make a safer community.
- Detects active COVID-19 infection
- Detects multiple strains, including the DELTA variant*
- Results in 15 minutes for quick and easy detection
- Easy to follow illustrated step-by-step instructions
- Requires a minimally invasive nasal swab sample similar to most common COVID-19 tests from medical providers!
- Know your result now to prevent further spread, without the need to wait for results from your healthcare provider
- Each kit box contains two test cards to enable you to test yourself twice within 3 days, with at least 36 hours between tests
- Compatible with the NAVICA app to capture your results for self reporting
- A rapid test for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 antigens in nasal swab specimens
- Test Kit Dimensions: 9.125” L x 0.938” D x 5.063” H
- Kit contains all necessary components for testing, including: 2 BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Test Cards, 2 Nasal Swabs, 2 Reagent Bottles
- Store between 35.6-86° F (2-30° C) until use
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do I test myself or someone else?
Using the BinaxNOW Self Test is simple, even if you have never tested yourself before. You simply will perform a lower nostril nasal swab (not the deeper nasopharyngeal swab) and everything you need (swab, test card and reagent solution) is included in the box. Each test kit comes with an illustrated quick reference guide to walk you through the process step by step.
2. Who should use this test?
The test is indicated for all people aged 15 years or older and for children as young as 2 years old when samples are collected by an adult. The test can be used for people with and without symptoms.
3. Should people who were vaccinated use this test?
Testing will remain an essential part of our short- and long-term COVID-19 recovery strategy. The BinaxNOW Self Test will be a key tool alongside vaccination as we get back to life. We don't yet know how long vaccines confer immunity and how variants will evolve.
4. How will people report their test results?
People are encouraged to follow the latest CDC guidelines, which is to communicate your results to your healthcare provider, who is responsible for reporting your test results to the state health department.
5. How many tests come in a package?
There are two tests (as well as two swabs and reagents) in each box.
6. How long should people wait between taking BinaxNOW Self Tests?
The tests should be administered twice over three days with at least 36 hours between tests.
7. Can the BinaxNOW Self Test be thrown into the garbage after use?
You can recycle the box, but should dispose of the test card, nasal swab and test solution in common household waste, in line with the test's instructions for use.
8. How do I know if I have a positive or negative test?
To check for a positive result, look at the result window for two pink or purple lines. Even a faint line next to the word "sample" on the test card is a positive result. A negative result will have only one pink or purple line on the top half of the results window where it says "control."
9. What if my test result is invalid?
If your results window has any of the following, the test result may be invalid:
- No lines appear by control or sample
- The control line is blue and not pink/purple
- There is a pink/purple line by sample, but no line by control
- The control line is blue, but the sample is pink/purple
If you see an invalid result, contact technical support on this number: +1 833-637-1594.
Available under FDA Emergency Use Authorization.** Only available in the US.
Discover the fast, proven and trusted COVID-19 antigen test that is readily available over-the-counter at retailers across the country. Purchase the BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test at a retail store near you and perform the test with a simple nasal swab in the comfort and convenience of your home.
#1 COVID-19 Self Test in the US: BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Antigen Self Test uses the same technology used by doctors and is Made in the USA.