$100 off of the Schiller DS-20 automatically applied when you add to cart!
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED
- ECG (12 leads)
- Resting ECG interpretation
- Masimo Pulse Oximetry SpO2
- Noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- WIFI, Temperature Spirometer
- Masimo M-LNCS RC-4 SpO2 connecting cable (2.310319)
- Masimo SpO2 reusable sensor M-LNCS DCI-3 adult > 30kg ( 2.100598)
- NIBP connecting hose 3,5m (2.100746)
- NIBP cuff adult latex free 25-35cm (2.120018)
- 3-wire patient cable AHA 3m, snap type (2.400211)
- Disposable ECG electrodes, set of 25 pcs (2.155025)
- 10-wire patient cable AHA 2m, banana plug (2.400071)
- SNAP-CLIP Adapter for banana-plug cables (2.155032)
- Biotabs disposable electrodes for resting Ecg (2.155031)
- Temperature Probe
- Mains cable
- Instruction manual
SCHILLER´s DS-20 Diagnostic Station offers speed, precision, and best of all, a single cleaning surface at the first point of contact with patients.
The DS-20 was developed to perform Vital signs (Temperature, NIBP, SPO2, HR, and Respiration Rate), Resting EKG & Rhythm EKG, all in one device.
It also fits in different patient's care process at Urgent Cares, Hospitals ERs, and Doctor's offices because the Triage can be perform in 3 minutes with only one device, which otherwise may take longer using multiple devices.
Daily use of the DS-20 helps improve work flow, reducing the workload of nurses and promoting the feeling of immediate care to patients.
DS-20 provides the most precise measurements to make the best medical decisions.
The DS-20 offers customize parameters that can adapt to any healthcare enviroment with excellent quality and precision. It is a large, intuitive and easy to used touchscreen device that will allow for a short learning curve.
Basic parameters include:
• ECG Waveform
• Heart Rate
• NIBP (Automatic cycles and manual)
• SPO2 (Oxygen saturation, plethysmograph, Peripheral Pulse)
• Temperature with Temporal Artery Thermometry
• Weight/ Height/ BMI through External Digital Scales
Improve the workflow
Shorten the patient screening time helps to:
1. Improve patient flow
2. Reduce waiting times
3. Reduce care costs
4. Maximize the patient visit
5. See More Patients
It is safe for practitioners as it can be used with gloves.
Due to the size and weight, this item ships via Ground. Shipping is included.