IN STOCK. SHIPS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY
- FDA AUTHORIZED 15 MINS SELF-TEST The test is a 15-minute self-test to detect whether or not an individual has the COVID-19. The test can be completed in the comfort and solitude of your own home without the need to ship your sample to a lab for easier testing and reduced risk of being around other people.
- EASY TO USE ZERO DISCOMFORT Test can be done by inserting only 1/2 to 3/4 inch with a simple non-invasive nasal swab, easy to use and zero discomfort. Step-by-step instructional videos are available in our app for easy following. (Installation of app is optional.) The same process as most testing sites.
- FOR AGES 2 AND ABOVE The self-administered test is recommended for individuals aged 15 years and older. Adult-collection is required for testing children 2-14 years old for detecting strains in a wider range of ages.
- DETECT CURRENT AND NEW COVID VARIANTS Completed testing on several heat inactivated variant strains and the iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test was able to detect the mutations.
- GROUP TESTING MANAGING VIA MOBILE APP The iHealth Test app allows the administrator of a small group to monitor and track the group members’ test results when needed at school, work or event.
Made of PU foam, the absorbent tip of the swab makes sample collection more efficient than a regular swab.
Double-Cap Security Design
The double-cap design allows you to safely store the liquid and then precisely drip the mixed sample onto the test card.
The unique test card shortens the time to get your results and makes them easy to read. If only the C line shows up, the test is negative. If both C and T lines show up, the test is positive.
Download the App using the QR code
HOW TO USE THE TEST
The iHealth® COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow assay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2.
This test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with adult-collected nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal (nares) swab samples from individuals aged 15 years or older, or adult collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older, with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 when tested twice over three days with at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) between tests.