Hausmann 4400/4405 Examination Table
- Contact for most up to date information
- Color coordinate with HPL Medical Cabinets.
- (5) Laminate self-closing drawers with full width black plastic pulls.
- Air-Spring pneumatic backrest.
- Slide-out legrest with removable pad.
- Extra wide pull-out footstep with rounded corners.
- 4-Position laterally adjustable stirrups.
- Includes Paper Dispenser and Cutter.
- Hospital grade duplex outlet. (Not supplied on "LD" models.)
- Laminate: Folkstone Gray or your choice of any high pressure laminate solid color or woodgrain.
- Upholstery: Choice of (18) standard vinyl colors.
- 400 lbs. (181.43 kg) load capacity under normal use
- Length: 58" (71" when extended)
- Width: 28.5"
- Height: 31"
- Pull Out Pan #099 - Pull out pan for greater versatility and expanded performance of the Family Practice Table
- Paper Cutter #040
- PVC-Free, Eco Vinyl & Fire-Rated Vinyl #117
What's this difference between ComfortPlus upholstery and ProForm upholstery?
Comfort Plus has a cotton backing, making this upholstery softer.
The ProForm has a nylon backing, and is better suited to areas with more traffic, or wear/tear.
ProForm Upholstery Color Options:
ComfortPlus Upholstery Color Options:
Base Laminate Colors:
Hausmann “Peace of Mind” 3-Year Ltd. Warranty (USA & Canada Only)
Hausmann Industries (Hausmann), warrants to the original buyer that each Hausmann product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new or equal part in exchange therefore. Warranty covers parts for three (3) years and covers repairs for the first year, commencing on date of original shipment. Labor coverage may not include replacement or installation of small parts or components. Hausmann Customer Service and/or Sales will determine the technical level of service needed and approve labor coverage on a case by case basis.
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended, and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse. We are not responsible for charges for repairs or other work, without prior written authorization by Hausmann Industries. We reserve the right to repair or replace defective products at our sole discretion.
This warranty does not include damage resulting from accident and expressly excludes normal wearing of parts, or defect caused by transportation, accident, fire, flood, alteration, or negligence. Hausmann Industries shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages or delay, including damages for loss of income or loss of use.